After the success of Victor GLX in 125 cc segment, TVS motors has come up with a new 125 cc bike - TVS Flame loaded with more advanced features.
Its fitted with disc brakes and comes with black coated engines and frame so its targetted at the current interest of bike lovers.
Looks: Well my first impression was that the bike is a copy of many other bikes. For example have a look at the headlight, does that resemble the one of pulsar? hmm... and the tank.... remember ambition??
Fuel efficiency is claimed to be 112 kmpl under test conditions, which is not quite extraordinary from TVS bikes which has proved to be very much fuel efficient
After the launch of TVS flame, competition in 125cc is getting tougher as already bikes like bajaj discover, Hero Honda Glamour, Suzuki Zeus and heat, Hero Honda Super Splendor are already ruling the segment.
TVS Flame Price: 45k - Ex Showroom in Chennai for the drum brake version and 3000 extra for disc version.
Key Features of TVS Flame are
* Futuristic aerodynamic styling.
* The Fuel tank is embedded with Delta Edge clear lens indicators.
* First time in India- the LCD digital auto console in a 125 cc segment bike.
* Flame's dual lens tailamp will definitely turn the heads.
* India's first Deltaedge exhaust in triangle shape lowers the sounds, emissions delivering excellent performance.
* The 125 cc engine gives 10.5 bhp @ 8250 rpm that are Flame's power performance statement.